Saturday, September 24, 2016

I'm BACK!

Hey babes! After the long and hard TWO YEAR wait, I'm finally back. No wonder I forgot my stupid account name. Who even uses "Le" anymore? That's not even common in the random-emo part of the internet. I think. God, it's been so long since i've actually been "emo." Anyways. Lots of stuff changed since I last blogged here. For one, my team is no longer called Marching Band - It's called CARNIVAL. Two, my team almost has 500 members, and three, I'm best friends with ItzJerz. You heard me right - Jerseyhotmess herself, is, my BFF. Of course, that's because I love her as a friend, a leader, and more than I love whipped cream. I adore whipped cream. I'm glad to say that I can soothe my soul with the knowledge that those cringeworthy posts I made in 2014 are now not the focal point of this blog. Yes, I have good grammar and a large vocabulary - All those art books weren't just me blowing off steam. I've improved quite a bit. I hope to make a few tutorials, in regards to movies, art books, looks, whatever. So, welcome back to my blog. Let's get this rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.