Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The creation of MSP Marching Band

What some of my fans may not know is that I used to lead a team with two of my friends, >3mily< and Settiecake. Our team was called "Seekers" 

Settiecake had to leave MSP, so it became just >3mily< and I leading.

And then, >3mily< and I fought. We had fought before, but this was the fight that really tore our Team apart. I was so afraid that she'd kick me out, I didn't wanna be dishonored - So I made an art book & resigned... unfortunately, she didn't let me go peacefully; she responded. I broke down. I tried to fight her, sometimes I tried to make up with her- but no luck. I was desperate. I knew I had to do something; I was rapidly losing fans and did not want to be forgotten. So I made the Marching Band.
This was the start of my comeback. After several art books, I had a HUGE SUCCESS!
This art book got over 400 loves, and porters (including Vivi Giovanni herself & sambg) attacked my wall. I got much love & attention - When I made this art book, I was VERY upset with team pump and wanted to get the truth, as well as my opinions, out! So I did. This is one of my comebacks.
I made this video, also.
Now, I am 4 levels higher than >3mily<, and we've actually made up =) So no need to send her any hate, this is all old news. I'm not a failure. I'm not a quitter. I've bounced back. Here's to my friends that are stuck and are losing fame: Bounce back. Do whatever you can to stay alive. I know it hurts. It hurt for me, too... I had emotional breakdowns almost every day when I was trying to make my comeback.  Do your best, man.
(This is one of my oldest art books, back from about May-something from 2013)

1 comment:

  1. in the video I meant regardless o3o i said the wrong thing. xD

    ReplyDelete

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.