Saturday, September 24, 2016

Outfit Tutorial 1

So, this is my FIRST outfit tutorial. Here I will be showing you the steps I use when I make my outfits, and at the end you will see a outfit that you can buy from me very soon!

Step 1: Strip
Seriously. Do it. Keep tattoos and stuff on if you want. Also, i'm showing you my full screen to assure you that yes, this is actually me, and that yes, im broke as can be. NEEEXT!

Step 2: Aquire Hair
I'm going for a hipster-aesthetic-next-door-neighboor-girl look here.
That hair looks so good with my face. Mmm.
Step 3: Aquire a shirt
Unfortunately, it is not socially acceptable for me to be running around with my shirt off, so I just had to get a shirt. God, what a bunch of control-freaks... won't let me go topless... Savages.

Step 4: Aquire pants
Pants are so important. Especially unicorn pants. Now I can show my love for unicorns... Oh, sweet unicorns!

Step 5: Aquire Shoes

Shoes really complete the outfit, and they prevent me from getting rocks and glass in my feet. Do you know how painful that is? DO YOU?

Step 6: Finalizing the look
Now, some people would stop at shoes - but not me. A TRUE fashonista knows that accesories are necessary to truly complete an outfit and turn it into a masterpiece.
Drum-roll, please...
Hello, GORGEUS! I only added a scarf, barette, and blush - minimalistic works if you know how to do it. And the total cost is 3,350 star coins, which is not a lot and not a litte - the usual cost I expect from a look. It's Non-VIP and I will make it a look soon, as soon as I can afford it. Please buy the look from me, as I am the one who has created it. Thanks. That's all for now, expect another post soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.