Sunday, September 25, 2016

Good Morning!

Today you're in for a treat: a LECTURE. But not just *any* lecture, 'cause I have a song in mind... You know, like I do on MSP, always gotta have music, eh? But anyhow, let's get right into it... Lol I forgot how to add this stuff. Give me a minute...


Alright. Suitable.
So here's what's pissing me off today; when people blow shit way, WAY out of proportion, when in reality it's something so (* excuse my french *) F***IN' PETTY. We all get into petty things, and there's a lot of things that are really small and unimportant that people won't shut up about. I love my friends. I do. And I love helping people with their issues. But when people just blast their problems to the world, especially something that is between TWO people or THREE, it just gets me irritated. Of course i'll help, it just pisses me off. God, it's so nice to actually speak my mind without worrying about being reported by 7 year olds because 1.) I don't dress preppy 2.) I speak with strong language and 3.) THE SONG IS "TOO VIOLENT" ... Well, i'll cover THAT issue soon. Oh, lol, I can bold stuff here. I'm just SO USED to capitalizing words on MSP because they CAN'T BOTHER to add a bold module. Okay, got that off my chest. Ttyl, clowns. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.