Thursday, September 29, 2016

CARNIVAL's Three Year Anniversary

In october of 2013, I created Marching Band, which was revamped into the team we know today on August 6th, 2016. I was stabbed in the back by a friend that I led a team with. She's locked out, or quit, but either way i'm glad she's gone. She was toxic and abusive. We wouldn't have gotten anywhere the way she ran our team. It was because of her - her flawed leadership, her failure as a friend, and her choice to kick me out of a team I created with her - that led to the ultimate creation of Carnival. I was a low level, with very few connections and hardly any fans. But we pulled through. We did it. With the help of Blondie, Jay, Rose, Tori, Moe, Emo CB, and many others - we managed 60, 70, 100, 200 loves sometimes. And in a time when the top art books rarely got 1000 loves. We were small, and I had declared war on Team Pump, and I was just some regular nobody trying to make a team. But we rose up. It's because of the dedication, the hard work, and the kindness of my team members that got us this far. No matter how many quitting scares, or how many teams denounced and discredited us. So i'm happy to say, it's our third year at this, and you've all done a fantastic job. Thank you. Enjoy October, my friends - This month there will be lots of events. For starters, from October 1st to October 7th, it's appreciation week. During this week, I encourage art books appreciating people in our MSP lives. Significant others (Boyfriends, Girlfriends, etc.), Leaders, BFFs, Friends, Supporters, etc. I will post more about the events soon. At the end of the month, I will be doing a contest for a whole wish list. You heard me - someone will win their ENTIRE wish list. No matter how expensive. Also, a LUCKY PERSON will be PROMOTED to Co-Captain AND be promoted to MODERATOR in my chat room. ( xat.com/kckblog )
That is all for now, and I hope you all enjoy the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.