Friday, October 28, 2016

What's up.

Aight. so I said I was gonna quit. It's likely. But not 100%. See, I still got beef with TP. Yes, the self-righteous, irritating, spray-tan-cheeto colored pieces of shit we all call "team pump," named after the shit-stain herself. Now, those of you who have no idea who I am, let's go over the facts.

1.) Pumpchkin is the leader of this god-forsaken team.
2.) Others include: Vivi Giovanni, Cutestuff., Kylie_Kardash, Donnie C, Riley@Sahs,  SnuggleMuffins, Skrilla, etc.
3.) Their entire thing is "Defending" which is really just bullying but called something else. They can't understand the fucking defnintion of either.
4.) Most of their fanbase ranges from ages 1-9.
5.) They look like carrots. All of them. (Their skin is so orange, sometimes I mistake them for donald trump minions.)
6.) Every time I speak out against these people, everyone calls me a liar. I'M NOT. I'VE BEEN HERE FOR FIVE YEARS. GODDAMNIT.
7.) I LOATHE them. If it was not obvious.

Okay?

So, I WOULD outline my goals and strategies for fighting them, but that's just TOO obvious. Haaha, righttt? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.