Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shoutout to Pickles ♥

This is my good friend, Pickles. Her first account was 0pickles1, at that time we weren't close, but I know she deleted herself because of bullying/drama etc.

We became best friends when she made a new account, Hallieluvsyou<3 (close enough...) but then that got deleted and I still don't get why -_- And now her username is ! !Pickles! !. She's a big fan of me. xD We're best friends, too.
Her and a couple other of our friends he created a collab account to help share art books about creating more peace and serving justice... But let's save talking about that for another time, alright? 

At first, I felt really insecure around her, cause' back then on her first account, she was like level 20 and I was level 14... and some of you probably know how anxious and insecure I get around higher levels.

But when she deleted her account, alot of the barriers between us disapeered. I thought she was cool before, & getting closer to her proved me right. But also, not really; she's a bit awkward. xD I am too. I consider alot of my friends as "awkward" or maybe a better word is "clumsy"? Idk. But I think it's cute. She's a fighter, alright. =) Her art books need a little work with the grammar, but aside from that I think she really deserves a bit more attention. I mean, come on - I don't want her to just feel like a side-kick... Well, being a side-kick is okay, but I want her to give some love too ;)  It ain't all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.