Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tip for art books =)


One of the greatest wonders of the younger generation of moviestars: How the heck do we get those big colored lines in our art books?!

Well i'm gonna tell you how! :)
 What you do is go into the item shop & search for this item. I've boxed in the section where you find the shelf. This is what I normally use!

And here is an example of how adding a shelf makes the art book look better. You can arrange the shelves however you like, and your art book will still look pretty good, even if the shelves are a bit crooked!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You just like saved my life. I was always like "GAWD I WANT THE ARTBOOK WITH THE HUGE COLORED LINES" So thank you ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.