Tuesday, March 18, 2014

To >3mily< ... From Kat.



>3mily<: "Hey guess what? Actually you wouldn't be ahead of me if I hadn't lost VIP. So don't act like such a hot shot. Stop bragging around and saying you're four levels ahead of me, it's not like you've accomplished anything in your life. So stop."


>3mily<: "When did I ever mention being friends? I hated you all along but I had to go with it for Greer. Oh and also, you should see our conversations together (Greer and I)We talk a lot about how much we cannot stand you and how immature you are :) I hope you have an AWFUL birthday. You don't deserve anything anyways. Please cry and get over it. Ps: I'll pass you again one day. Just wait."

  Emily. Hey...

Remember when I made THIS art book?
Yeah, I made that because YOU were self-harming! Because I was worried for you, BECAUSE I CARED! Even if we're not friends it still bothers me that you self-harm. I hurt myself many times because I was DEVASTATED after we first stopped being friends. I was barely holding on. You act like you don't hurt too. You act so f**king heartless sometimes, Emily! And that's why I can't let myself be emotional around you, I can't let myself feel too much because I can't bear how you make me feel inside, Emily. You act so tough and so mature but you're just a kid! You're a kid just like me, actually you're YOUNGER than me. I know i'm a little immature! BIG F**KING DEAL! AT LEAST I'M KIND! AT LEAST I CAN LOVE! AT LEAST I'M NOT SOME HEARTLESS JERK,OKAY?!! BEING IMMATURE & KIND IS BETTER THAN BEING MATURE & HEARTLESS AS F**K! 
>_<,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments with excessive swearing or abusive language will be removed. Qeustions are welcome.